Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Authors are nuts

Hello. I saw something the other day that perturbed me. A LOT. Here it is: Friedrich Nietzsche one said, "Man is the cruelest animal." ohh puhhlleeeezzz. I think Mr. Nietzsche is terribly mistaken. He said: animals, when he really meant: MAMMALS. He commonly forgot that men come from the species: Mammalia, but it's a pretty terrible mistake. By :cruelest, one can infer that he probably meant to say: COOLEST. "Man is the coolest of mammals." That's what the quote should read. 
Now I know what you're thinking: what does this have to do with being fiscal?
Well: everything and nothing. 
Friedrich Nietzche was a nutzo so he probably wasn't frugal. He got his produce from the market instead of the sie of the road. But hey Nietzche: Izz all good in da hood.
Mr. Thoreau was OBVIOUSLY never the bread winner. He cared about happiness more than fiscalaciousness. dayum straight.
I see where these people come from, but in the end I have to disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment