Monday, April 6, 2009

The Bear Market + Sinatra


Hello. Spring is in the air, the birds are squaking, the flowers are in full bloom...
AND THE STOCK MARKET IS OUTTA THIS WORLD!
The subject of the stock market is a sore one, but it is one that must be addressed. Dow Jones can rot for all I care, but S&P 500 is sure to make a come-back. Why? Well why not. In 2007 the company was the cause of the second bear market of the 21st century. For those of you who don't know, the bear market is when a man (or rather bear!) named Madoff robs you of everything including your spouse. For some the
 spouse robbery is not a problem. I'm pretty darn sure that Maury Povich is counting the days until the next bear market so he can be rid of that horrible Connie Chung. 

On a different note: Frank Sinatra.
I have noticed in my travels that Frank Sinatra has eaten just about everywhere in the New York City area. He is the only person that New Yorkers care about. I saw in a pizza shoppe a sign that said Frank Sinatra ate there, and then a picture of Vanilla Ice at the same restaurant.
I have kept a tally of how many restaurants celebrities have been to:
Sinatra: 9,000
Vanilla Ice: 1
Carrot Top: N/A
Tokio Hotel: I can't count in German 
Obviously these are the only celebrities that matter in the world. 
I bet Frank Sinatra never had to pull out his Zagat, he just went wherever the wind took him. If Zagat and WaMu ever teamed up, well let's just say Mayor Villaraigosa would have his hands full.











Sometimes I just feel like this guy------------------------------> 
What does this mean?
Concerned,
Your Fiscal Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment